ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Communities.
1. Write care plans for the Health Center residents.
2. Assist in the menu planning for the Health Center residents.
3. Oversee daily Health Care dining room meal service.
4. Provide and input weekly & monthly Health Center residents weight loss information.
5. Chart, document and provide input for residents dietary requirements.
6. Produce MDS and CAA reports; includes response with corrective action for MDS trigger points.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Certified Dietary Manager or Licensure as a Certified Diet Technician or Registered Dietitian.
- Florida SafeStaff Certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.
- Proficiency with data-base types of menu systems for menu forecasting, menu building and recipe creation.
- Supervisory Leadership experience
- Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn computer programs as defined by Westminster Communities of FL
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Fitness Facility Onsite & Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Free Covered Parking (Downtown Orlando)
EOE/DFWP - "We honor those who have served."