Sales Account Manager
Are you fun, driven and motivated?
Want to be part of a fun and energetic company that is committed to connecting top employers with great job seekers?
Have you ever had a job where your hard work is not only provided a good living but also helped many people get great jobs?
If you have 2 plus years sales experience, OrlandoJobs.com is expanding and would like to talk to you. We’re looking for an inside sales account manager to join an energetic team committed to working with every Central Florida employer to partner and assist them with their hiring needs. OrlandoJobs.com has been Central Florida’s #1 career resource for the last 12 years. In your job, you will work with employers and show them how our technology and community presence work together to provide outstanding candidates that other career websites can’t.
As a sales account manager, you will develop your sales and professional skills to become an inside sales guru while having a great time doing it! You need to be organized, intelligent, hardworking but most of all, understand your purpose. You have to have the ability and want to speak with employers to let them know why they should be using OrlandoJobs.com as one of their top recruiting resources. You will have a great story to tell since 7 of the top 10 employers in Central Florida already use OrlandoJobs.com. We also house world class technology second to none that you will be very proud to represent.
You’ll work on a team with people you actually enjoy hanging out with in a downtown Orlando, open office work environment. If you’ve got drive, grit and a passion for building a generous and thriving work and business culture, this will be a great place for you!
Successful sales account managers:
- Are driven and passionate rockstars who learns quickly and understands their products solutions.
- Someone who sounds great talking on the phones.
- Enjoy working community events like job fairs and art festivals.
- Make cold calls as well as service an already established book of business.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams.
- Use Salesforce.com
- A rewarding career to be able to not only make a sale but know that once those jobs are posted (or one of many other products), someone will get a job.
- To be on the cutting edge of a changing business model that will excel excellence.
- Paid salary + uncapped commissions
- Medical, Dental, Vision (co-pay)
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- Company Cruise (January each year)
- Many community events (Mud Volleyball, 5k’s, Kickball, Job Fairs, Downtown Pours, etc.)
Apply for Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly