Manager, Facilities - HC - Engineering - FT - Varies - Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital
Health Central Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is one of central Florida's most progressive healthcare providers. Located in Ocoee/Winter Garden just minutes from Orlando, our facility features a unique design, 212-bed acute care hospital, as well as an Emergency Department. Health Central Hospitals commitment, attitude and actions reflect 60 years of service to its surrounding communities and neighbors.
- Associates degree or high school graduate with 2 years of management experience (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) from the American Hospital Association or Certified Professional Maintenance Manager (CPMM) from the Association for Facilities Engineering.
- Ten (10) years of facilities experience to include a minimum of Five (5) years management experience in healthcare facility engineering.
- Management experience should encompass oversight of financials, project management, staff development, and accountability for set goals. Working knowledge to include familiarity with NFPA, TJC, CMS, AHCA compliance and other authorities having jurisdiction.
- Has direct accountability for creation and performance of an annual facilities operational budget (excluding utilities) up to $3,000,000.
- Responsible for facilities <750, 000 square feet and an engineering staff no greater than 20 full-time equivalents (FTEs).
- Manages through subordinate leadership who exercise full supervision in terms of costs, methods and staffing
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive level leadership on matters concerning plant operations and facilities.
- Responsibility to ensure the facility and engineering department complies with all Federal and State agencies including the Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA), The Joint Commission, and all other local and state regulatory agencies having jurisdiction.