Plumber - APH Engineering - FT - Days - Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Arnold Palmer Hospital is a 158-bed pediatric hospital facility located in Orlando, Florida, United States. The hospital is part of Orlando Health and is supported by the Arnold Palmer Medical Center Foundation. Arnold Palmer Hospital is the first facility in Central Florida to provide emergency care exclusively for pediatrics. The Bert Martins Champions for Children Emergency Department & Trauma Center is part of the areas only Level 1 Trauma Center. Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children provides a full range of services to meet the unique physical, emotional and developmental needs of children.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Valid Florida drivers license with no more than six (6) points, at least 21 years of age, and must be insurable under the Orlando
- Health insurance carriers requirements and standards.
- Five (5) years experience as a plumber. Three years of experience is required if a trade or vocational school graduate.
- Repairs, adjusts, or replaces the entire plumbing systems to include waste-vent water piping and the various fixtures andequipment served by these systems in compliance with state plumbing code.
- Plans, installs and services plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls used to transport water, waste or gases.
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on plumbing systems and fixtures. Installs supports and hangers for pipes, fixtures and equipment. Assembles and installs valves, controls and fittings.