Production Leader - Arnold Palmer Medical Center - Variable Full Time - Shift Varies - Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Leads and coordinates duties and responsibilities of Cooks, Bakers, and Salad Makers.
High school degree or equivalent.
Minimum 180 days culinary experience required.
Three (3) years previous food service experience.
- Provides the highest quality and service to customers at all times.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing food products.
- Includes proper measuring, mixing, panning and portioning.
- Maintains quality standards and production levels in food determining time and sequence of cooking to meet meal-serving hours.
- Promotes safety and sanitation.
- Inspects kitchen areas for cleanliness, maintains sanitation and safe food handling, establishes and maintains safe practices
- regarding the operation of equipment and is responsible for compliance with waste disposal and recycling policies.
- Prepares cooks and serves food.