Westminster Towers is a large upscale Active Living Community and Health Center located just south of downtown Orlando. We are a church related, not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs by creating and administering excellent residential and health care facilities.
Cleans residences; apartments; Health Center rooms and bathrooms and residential common areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Cleans residential units, residents rooms and common areas (including stairwells) of assigned work areas.
- Responsible for sanitizing Health Center rooms after a move-out or prior to a move-in.
- Send or bring protectors to the laundry area after being used by residents during each meal.
- Maintain dinning areas cleaned and sanitized (at least twice daily).
- Cleaning, dusting, sanitizing, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming daily of assigned work areas.
- Garbage removal including biohazards removal (by contracted vendor) from the assigned areas.
- Cleaning duties/functions as contracted by independent residents.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:Education and/or experience:
A high school education or equivalent and up to one month related experience or training.
Experience and Basic Knowledge:
- Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is desirable.
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Work Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Wellness Program & Fitness Facility Onsite
- Vacation Pay
- Free Covered Parking (Downtown Orlando)
- Career Advancement
- Discounted Meals & More!
EOE, DFWP We honor those who have served.