Commercial Property Supervisor- Remote
Commercial Property Claims Supervisor- Remote
We have been retained by our client to identify qualified applicants for their newly created Commercial Property Claims Supervisor remote opportunity.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of 5-8 Property Adjusters handling commercial Property exposures nationwide.
- The client is seeking someone with experience in dealing with commercial Property exposures within the E&S or Lloyds of London market.
Experience in managing large commercial property losses (over $500K), including complex coverage issues such as business income and extra expense.
- Position is hands-on, overseeing the quality and development of work product and training.
- Actively participates in leadership, management, round table, claim review and training programs and contributes to their interactions and outcomes.
- Oversight and selection of vendors.
- Identifies compliance with all state, federal and/or client regulatory and reporting requirements in every jurisdiction serviced.
- Advancement opportunities exist because of continued company growth.
Excellent base salary, bonus plan, full benefits, 401K with company matching.