Westminster Baldwin Park is a large upscale Active Living Community and Health Center located in the heart of Baldwin Park. We are a church related, not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs by creating and administering excellent residential and health care facilities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in planning resident care by following physician orders.
- Implement resident care based on physician orders.
- Evaluate care and communicate with doctors for updates of orders.
- Administer medication, IVs, give shots, update patient records, provide emotional support, patient education, basic diagnostics, and other patient procedures for residents.
- Receive and transcribe orders from attending physicians.
- Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure when necessary.
- Respond to all emergencies.
- Schedule doctors appointments and coordinate transportation for the residents. Includes scheduling labs and transcribing lab results.
- Supervise CNA's and LPNs as Charge Nurse ensure they are providing resident care based on physician orders, and the defined care plans.
- Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- One year of long term care desirable.
- Med-Surg, Home Health experience helpful experience working with the elderly, disabled or developmentally disabled adults preferred.
- Will train on-the- job in lieu of above experience.
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Work Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Fitness Facility Onsite
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Caf
- Vacation Pay
- Career Advancement
- And More!
EOE, DFWP We honor those who have served.