Cardiac and Vascular Sonographer - Health Central Cardio Diagnostics - Night - Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital
HealthCentral Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is one of central Florida'smost progressive healthcare providers. Located in Ocoee/Winter Garden justminutes from Orlando, our facility features a unique design, 212-bed acute carehospital, as well as an Emergency Department. Health Central Hospitalscommitment, attitude and actions reflect 60 years of service to its surroundingcommunities and neighbors.
Performs diagnostic cardiac and vascular testing: including 2D and M-mode Echocardiography, Transesophageal Echocardiography, Exercise and Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography, carotid ultrasound, venous Doppler of upper and lower limbs, arterial Doppler of upper and lower limbs, and equipment operation and maintenance.
Education/training as required under established current American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) guidelines
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) and/or
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) and Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) and/or
- Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) and;
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification.
Formal training certification from an accredited program.
- Recognizes normal and abnormal vascular and cardiac documentation.
- Participates in the hospital Clinical Quality Improvement.
- Communicates openly and effectively with all team members.
- Responsible for call with 24-hour accountability when assigned.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.