Registered Nurse RN - CFR Rehab - Night
Department: OHCFR Nursing Rehab Unit
Status: Variable Full Time
Health Central - Center for Rehabilitation assists those recovering from an injury, recuperating from surgery, as a remedy for illness or injury that interferes with daily activities, or to prevent an injury and loss of function. Our therapists are knowledgeable and experienced in working with many types of patients. Evidence-based treatment plans are individually designed to assist patients in achieving their goals and help them pursue long-term health and wellness. Ocoee services include Orthopedic and Neurological rehabilitation.
Health Central Hospital Rehabilitation Services is committed to providing:
- The highest quality interdisciplinary rehabilitation services
- Lifelong solutions that meet each patient's individual needs
- A return to the highest level of functioning and independence for each patient
The RN Staff provides and documents individualized resident care to include resident evaluation, education, medication administration, IV therapy, treatments, and resident safety.
- Variable full-time (3 - 12 hour shifts per week from 7pm to 7am)
Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Maintain current Florida RN license.
- Maintains current BLS certification.
- Demonstrates competency in nursing skills and use of resident care/unit equipment as defined by unit specific requisite skills.
- Communicates appropriate information regarding the residents condition to the MD and other members of the healthcare team.
- Maintains a safe and caring environment for both resident and family.
- Assumes an active role in keeping informed about changes in facility policy, procedure and equipment.
- Participates in nursing PI activities as assigned.
- Demonstrates awareness of legal issues, resident rights and compliance with the standards of regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the resident served on the assigned unit.
- Supervises and delegates tasks and duties to healthcare team members in accordance with the patients needs and the team members capabilities and qualifications.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess data reflective of the residents status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each residents requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs, and to provide the care needed as described in the units/areas/departments policies and procedures.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Practices efficient use of supplies.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized unit.
ADDRESS: 1300 Hempel Avenue Ocoee FL 34761
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.