Rehabilitation Services Aide Pool/Per Diem - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - IP Acute Therapy
Department: DPH IP Acute Care Therapy
Status: Pool/Per Diem
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital (formerly Orlando Regional Sand Lake Hospital) is a full-service medical/surgical facility serving the residents of Southwest Orange County and Orlandos growing tourist population. In addition to a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography.
Specialize in Unparalleled Patient Care at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. With an international reputation for highly specialized care and state-of-the-art medicine, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a 285-bed, full-service medical/surgical facility serving the needs of Southwest Orange County residents. In addition to being supported by a team of outstanding nurse leaders, top-quality support staff and world-renowned physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital will take your skills and capabilities further with the latest tools and resources, as well as leading-edge technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography. Here, we have built a reputation around solving complex challenges, hiring the best professionals and staff to lead our patients toward the best outcomes. We were selected as one of Modern Healthcares Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2020. We received this national distinction due to our success at creating an empowered, engaged and satisfied workforce.
The Rehabilitation Services Aide under the general direction of the assigned rehabilitation supervisor, under the direct supervision of staff therapists, assists in routine daily treatments, patient transporting and maintenance tasks.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification.
- Under the general direction of the assigned rehabilitation supervisor, under the direct supervision of staff therapists, assists in routine daily treatments, patient transporting and maintenance tasks.
- Maintains the clinic and office in a clean and well-organized fashion.
- Assists in in-coming supplies and equipment.
- Assists in the inventory of supplies, and prepares orders on a monthly basis.
- Answers the phone and takes messages, photocopies material, files and performs general office duties and other duties as directed by the team leader.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ADDRESS: 9400 Turkey Lake Rd. (Dr. P. Phillips Hospital) Orlando FL
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.