ICU Registered Nurse – Central Florida Regional Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Central Florida Regional Hospital has been designated as a Level II trauma facility, the first in the area!
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center, serves the communities of Seminole and West Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and West Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford. The hospital provides 24/7 emergency care at its main location as well as at Heathrow ER located at 4525 International Parkway in Sanford. For more information, please visit www.CentralFloridaRegional.com.
The ICU Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Our Critical Care Department features a 12-bed CVICU, 8-bed ICU and 8-bed Neuroscience ICU
Desired skills: 1- 3 previous RN critical care experience required. CCRN and recent ICU experience strongly preferred..
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS/ACLS certification).
- NIHSS stroke certification and PALS required
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus