If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Content Developer is responsible for the production and maintenance of rich media (motion graphics, images, animations) content and assistance with new designs for Full Sails online education courses, and AI initiatives while ensuring Full Sails online style standards with motion graphic or animated materials related to the content development process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong 2D and3D animation design sense.
- Ability to design product in a 2D or 3D space from pre-production approved designs.
- Outgoing and self-started, able to work independently and produce content.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain complex concepts visually.
- Ability to work in a production pipeline setting.
- Ability to work on several projects at once with little prior notification.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer Proficiency: Adobe CC with emphasis on After Effects and Premiere.
Supervisory Responsibilities: NO
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Animation/Motion Graphics with training in digital design; or 3 years professional experience in a motion graphics in a video production setting.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Mac based hardware experience
- Adobe CS experience
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office and classroom environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active student and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system. May be subject to; bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.