If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Outreach Team Leader is a dynamic professional responsible for leading and developing Full Sail Universitys outreach teams who are goaled with cultivating relationships on behalf of the university within the education community and entertainment media industries.
The Outreach Team Leader will lead an outreach team consisting of either Florida-based or territory based outreach representatives living in-region and/or traveling community outreach representatives based from the Full Sail University campus. As such, the Outreach Team Leader must have a genuine passion for people and an ability to work independently with shifting priorities. Outreach Team Leaders are self-motivated, adaptable, and have exceptional leadership, development, communication and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Behave as a Full Sail University ambassador and embrace our unique educational model, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, customer service, and compliance.
- Provide leadership, support, encouragement, and ongoing development for Regional and Community Outreach Representative teams (locally on Full Sail University campus and traveling in-region).
- Hire, train, and directly supervise and develop a team of Regional and/or Community Outreach Representatives.
- Support the booking of classroom presentations and workshops for their immediate team members through phone/email communication and through research of territories to identify new events, fairs, schools, and general outreach opportunities.
- Instill a sense of community through identification, development, and connection of unique team member characteristics to common organizational purpose.
- Ensure all organizational prospective student inquiry and resulting sales goals are achieved. Partner with individual representatives to develop strategy and implement new ideas when organizational goals are not achieved.
- Evaluate key performance indicators, identifying individual Outreach Representative skill, will, and resulting development opportunities.
- Collaborate with Outreach and Touring leadership teams on process alignment, new workflow development, reporting, and training.
- Actively partner with direct reports to build quarterly individualized development program, rotating between performance reviews and career development goals.
- Maintain consistent communication with all direct reports, campus personnel, and Outreach leadership team to plan and execute strategic brand advocacy and recruitment activities.
- Facilitate and lead meetings to deliver information, processes, and analysis in well-organized manner.
- Create engaging, interactive, and relevant needs-based training content/curriculum (print, presentation, audio / video, web-based, etc.) with outreach staff, military outreach staff, campus personnel, and leadership team to plan and execute strategic outreach activities as needed.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including late nights, weekends, extended hours, and overnight travel (especially during peak seasons).
- Reliable transportation, valid driver license, clean driving record, and willingness to travel.
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all Full Sail University educational offerings and all additional educational programs offered within Full Sail University school network.
- Accurately and completely explain Full Sail University educational programs, expected outcomes, and student services to prospective students,
- Partner with Outreach Project Manager to report and analyze proper ingestion of prospective student inquiries into Full Sail University CRM.
- Facilitate all Full Sail University Outreach brand advocacy and student recruitment activities as needed.
- Partner with Military Outreach & International Business Development teams to support regional recruitment efforts at military installations and in-country ESL programs/international high schools.
- Collaborate with Full Sail University cross-departmental global outreach captains to host student lifecycle outreach events as needed.
- Assist in additional outreach based initiatives on behalf of Full Sail University as needed.
- Provide coverage assistance for various on-campus outreach and/or touring events as needed.
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 30lbs, bend, stretch, and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Complete expense reports on a weekly basis.
- Apply best practices across all initiatives to ensure a consistent brand experience.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
- Have a genuine excitement for people, education, technology, and entertainment media industry.
- Dynamic and innovative personality, with an ability to relate, empathize, and develop a wide variety of personality types, professional backgrounds, and demographics.
- Self-motivated, adaptive, resilient, and embody integrity, always willing to do the right thing.
- Possess strong leadership, training, facilitation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solving, conceptual thinking, and decision-making ability.
- Technical aptitude with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Excel at face-to-face, over the phone, and virtual communication, in both one-on-one and large group environments.
- Clear and professional communication skills (written and oral).
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred with 1-3 years of college admissions, marketing, education, training, recruitment, and/or brand advocacy/outreach experience.
- Strong understanding of college admissions process, and the educational models for both primary and secondary education (Including STEM or CDE).
- Must become a licensed agent for Full Sail University in the state of Florida (additional states as needed).
- Must successfully participate in and complete all continuing education/training requirements.
- Background check mandatory.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, iLife, iWork, various web tools, and enterprise software solutions.
- Proficient with various Apple and Windows based hardware.
- Proficient with various audio/video equipment
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.