If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
International Admissions Guides connect with potential international students to discover a match between student's goals and degree programs offered by Full Sail University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Connect with international students from around the world via phone, e-mail, Skype, and other forms of communication
- Build relationships to discover a match between a potential student's goals and the degree programs offered by Full Sail University
- Act in the best interest of the student to recommend next steps and schedule follow-up contact when appropriate
- Collaborate with Full Sail support teams to provide world-class service and maintain a positive experience throughout the student's journey
- Exhibit a positive and professional attitude with excellent communication and exceptional customer service skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, competitive, deadline-oriented, and dynamic environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Fluency in Spanish required
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a group setting
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience working abroad preferred
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input, and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping, and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds. Employee must be able to work flexible work hours including early mornings, late nights, and weekend shifts as needed to accommodate global time zones.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.