If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Program Advisory Committee (PAC) Coordinator is responsible for coordinating each educational programs Program Advisory Committee. The PAC Coordinator is responsible for building relationships with PAC members and the Universitys program directors, faculty, and professional staff. The position organizes and executes PAC meetings for each educational program biannually and assists with reporting PAC activities for accreditation purpose. Office working hours are 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday Friday with occasional nights or weekends. All positions are full time, on-campus in Winter Park, FL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with accreditation standards regarding PAC activities, meeting agendas, committee membership, and meeting minutes
- Review and Edit of PAC meeting minutes in an academic language
- Maintaining detailed records of each PAC meeting and committee membership credentials
- Attending each PAC meeting throughout the year
- Reporting on each PACs biannual activities for accreditation reports
- Developing and planning PAC trainings, as necessary
- Providing event planning, including meeting logistics and setting agendas
- Communicating effectively with PAC members and University constituents
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of student and company information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Remain current on Full Sail accreditation and compliance standards
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing for grammar and punctuation, and production editorial skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask while working independently and collaboratively with other team members and staff
- Superior attention to detail is essential
Education and/or Experience:
The minimum degree requirement is a Bachelors degree, preferably in Communication, Creative Writing, Business or a related field. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience working in a College, University or educational setting.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Experience with ACCSCs Standards of Accreditation.
- Job-related experience in planning, coordinating, and managing events and meetings both on campus and virtually.
- Proficiency using software programs such as Adobe Acrobat, MS Word, Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficiency with computer functionality, including converting files to PDF, changing filenames and moving documents to various locations digitally
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to interact professionally and constructively with students and staff at all levels in an immersive, fast-paced environment
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system. May be subject to; bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.