If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Online Enrollment Guide will support and assist incoming students and parents throughout the enrollment process in all aspects, including admissions, financial aid, and enrollment in pursuing first degree and subsequent degrees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise incoming students and parents on all processes to ensure a seamless experience prior to the students start in their program
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication channels with students, parents, and all Full Sail departments involved in pursuit of degree
- Track all documents relative to student enrollment against milestones
- Communicate timelines to students and parents to ensure timely starts
- Update database/tracking systems to reflect students status in enrollment process
- Maintain enrollment progress/status for students with defined start dates
- Maintain telephone coverage during assigned hours, including answering inbound calls from students and internal customers, and making outbound calls to collect student documentation and arrange for Financial Aid appointments
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service by telephone, e-mail, and other methods
- Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, and maintain a positive attitude
- Creative problem-solver with attention to detail
- Professional, upbeat, social, dependable
- Ability to answer complicated student questions accurately and in detail
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred, but will consider financial aid experience in lieu of degree
- At least one year of administrative and customer service experience required
- Previous experience in financial aid or higher education a plus, but not required
- Applicant must not currently be or have been in default on student loans
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment and may include sitting for extended periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds. Employee must be able to work a flexible schedule including night and weekend coverage as needed.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.