**HIRING EVENT** - Experienced Registered Nurses & Nursing Assistants - 10/20 - South Lake Hospital
Orlando Health South Lake Hospital is looking for stellar Registered Nurses and Nursing Assistants to join our team!
Orlando Health is excited to invite you to our hiring event! Apply to the role, and we will reach out to you with further details. Interviews will be conducted on site by schedule. Walk-Ins available on a limited basis. Interviews will be conducted for the following opportunities:
- ICC (Intermediate Cardiac Care)
- PCU (Progressive Care Unit)
- Nursing Pool
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit)
- Emergency Department
- Observation Unit
- Clinical Decision Unit
- Cardiac Cath Lab
Address of Event
Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
1900 Don Wickham Dr.
Clermont, FL, 34711
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN)
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing education.
- Meets all mandatory and developmental requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. PALS required for Pediatric Critical Care areas.
- One (1) year as an acute care, hospital RN. Based on area of assignment, specialty courses and specialty experience may be required. Able to meet job duties and requirements of Clinical Nurse I. Must meet unit-specific performance competencies.
- Assesses patients needs and develops/revises an individualized plan of care based on patient needs and responses. Evaluates the patients progress toward attaining expected outcomes.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on assigned unit/department.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, assesses the data reflective of the patients status, and interprets the necessary information needed to identify each patients requirements relative to age-specific needs.
- Coordinates the care and delegates as appropriate to other team members on a defined group of patients.
- Documents patient care in a knowledgeable, skillful, and consistent manner meeting all required and regulatory standards. This includes but is not limited to patient assessment, education, medication administration, treatments, and patient safety.
- Demonstrates competency in nursing skills and use of patient care/unit equipment as defined by unit/ department-specific requisite skills.
OrlandoHealth South Lake Hospital is centrally located in Clermont, one of the fastest growing cities in CentralFlorida; and is strategically located just west of Orlando and north of DisneyWorld. Our 180-acre health, wellness, and education campus provides acomplete continuum of quality care. With 170 beds, and more than 1,600employees, we offer a variety of medical services including diagnostic imaging,orthopedics, robotic surgery, urology, women's services, rehab services and acardiac catheterization laboratory.
Ourstate-of-the-art sports and fitness facility, the National Training Center provides services to hundreds of amateur and professional athletes includingOlympic athletes from around the country and the world.