Director of IT Security (First-Full Time), IS Projects/Administration at Orlando Health Corporate - req23601
The Director of IT Security manages the Cyber Security Analysts, Architects and Engineers to ensure that appropriate controls are in place for data security services and analytics to monitor and detect information security threats. Ensures the appropriate utilization of security analytics tools to collect, integrate and analyze large volumes of data extracted from multiple sources (events on servers, networks, applications, and devices) in near real-time. Manages the processes and procedures established to maintain complex security analytics are informing the business on vulnerabilities, threats, and compliance within the organization. Ensures that security researches new ways of applying data science to identify data security monitoring and threat identification is appropriately managed within Orlando Health.
Bachelors degree required .
Ten (10) years of IT and business work experience including managing team(s) responsible for risk management, compliance and audit, information security management
- Assists to lead, develop, and maintain the IT security risk management strategy and policy.
- Develops and maintains standards, processes and procedures to assess, monitor, report, escalate and remediate IT risk related issues.
- Works collaboratively with corporate compliance, internal auditing and corporate risk management and various technical teams in the design and implementation of audit, risk assessment and regulatory compliance practices for IT.
- Leads cross-functional teams in performing reviews and tests of IT internal controls to ensure that existing IT systems are operating as designed and that they contain adequate controls.
- Facilitates risk assessments and identifies risk themes.
- Proactively promotes enhancement of technology-related internal controls awareness and training across IT and business units.
- Directs IT functional teams in the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of control processes, documentation and compliance routines.
- Advises IT and business executives on the status of technology risk and compliance issues based on assessment results and information from various monitoring and control systems.
- Educates IT and business executives on appropriate mitigation strategies and approaches.
- Provides oversight regarding audit, regulatory and risk management activities across IT functional areas, such as the development and maintenance of regulatory documentation (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance). Coordinates the IT component of both internal and external audits, federal and state examinations.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of industry regulatory environment and risk management practices, and thorough understanding of local and federal regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II, and HIPAA.
- Manages various human resources functions including hiring, work assignments, coaching plans, and performance counseling.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures
ADDRESS: 65 Sturtevant St. (Thorsen Bldg.) Orlando FL
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.