Registered Nurse RN - Pre/Post Procedural Unit - Days
Location: Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC)
Address: 1414 Kuhl Ave. (ORMC) Orlando FL
Department: PRE-POST PROCEDURAL UNIT
Status: Variable Full Time
Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Pre/Post Procedural Unit! As one of the largest tertiary facilities in the region, ORMC offers the most advanced care available for all surgical, medical, rehabilitative and emergency care needs. ORMC is a home to Central Florida's only Level One Trauma Center.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health:
- Work/Life Balance: Four, 10 hour shifts Monday-Friday on the day shift. Call required one weekday night per week, and one complete weekend every six weeks.
- Professional Growth: Promotional clinical ladder opportunities available as team members gain experience in the unit.
- Employee-centric: Orlando Health has been selected as one of the 2019 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
- One year of hospital RN IR, PACU, or ICU experience required
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing.
- Must obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) within 36 months of placement. Tuition assistance is available for qualifying team members!
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.