Registered Nurse RN - Rapid Response - Nights
Health Central Hospitals commitment, attitude and actions reflect 60 years of service to its surrounding communities and neighbors. Our staff, made up of nearly 1,500 employees and over 500 doctors, coupled with the most advanced equipment and technology, ensures that every patient receives the safe, quality and personalized care they deserve.
Orlando Healths Health Central Hospital is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Rapid Response to join our team! As a a Rapid Response Nurse at Health Central, you will be responsible for providing life-saving care to critical patients in a multisystem hospital setting. Health Central features 212-beds in an acute, multi-system care hospital setting, as well as an Emergency Department. The Rapid Response Nurse responds to codes across all hospital units.
Registered Nurse (RN) Rapid Response at Health Central Hospital
Top reasons to work as a registered nurse (RN) at Health Central Hospital:
- Work/Life Balance- Full time, part time, and pool positions available
- Clinical ladder- Growth opportunities available to our team members
- Competitive Pay- Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions
- Committed to Quality- Orlando Health a member of the Florida Surgical Care Initiative (FSCI), a collaboration of Florida's hospitals that focus on preventing surgical complications and improving quality of care
- Employee-centric- Orlando Health has been selected as one of the 2019 "Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma" by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
- ASN required; must have BSN in process and be willing to obtain within 36 months from date of hire per ANCC Magnet Status
- Maintains current Florida RN license
- BLS/Healthcare Provider and ACLS certifications are required
- 2 years of RN Critical Care, Rapid Response and/or Emergency Care experience required