Manager of Finance
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Make sure that accounting tasks are achieved without fault by providing management with accurate financial reports, by following GAAP and guidelines set by the company and by minimizing financial risks.
- Be responsible for the accounting functions, among other needed functions -reconciling bank statements,managing payroll system, extracting sales data from POS, preparing monthly financial statements, periodic tax with holdings and filings, maintaining a fixed assets database, preparing invoices as needed, depositing, reconciling and researching bad debts,Paying contributions to 401(k) and Insurance premiums and benefit program to employees in collaboration with HR managers, transferring cash; budgeting; and implementing accounting and cost control system.
- Submit a financial analysis report periodically to Management.
- Assist the supervisor in: controlling balance sheet, achieve optimal portfolio of liquid assets, operation budgeting, capital budgeting, reviewing financial aspects of a project or any contract, measuring return on investment and minimizing impaired assets.
- If needed, prepare financial data for WDWC.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with outside accounting and financial professionals.
- Prepare and file monthly State of Florida sales tax return•Update procedures in the Payroll Manual and design new ones as needed.
- Mentor and coach direct reports to improve their performance to help them move up in the company.
- Providing financial information and replying to auditors during annual inventory check and audit.
- Provide financial information to tax advisors to prepare for tax return filing
- Reply to all kind of survey and filing of governmental
- Bachelor Degree (B.S.of B.A) Practicing Certified Public Accountant or two years of exempt status working in an accounting department in the United States;
- Basic understanding of IRS Rules and Regulations•Practice of Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP)
- Experience with computer accounting system•Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used•Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations•International banking experience preferred
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office software, Word and Excel
Apply for Manager of Finance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly