If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for daily lead management, maintaining lead flow to the Marketing department and insuring data integrity within our CRM. The Outreach Coordinator will also assist with outreach duties such as booking reservations, handling shipment request and reconciliation of expenses. Outreach Coordinator are self-motivated, able to work independently, and have exceptional communication, operational, and organizational skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Behave as a Full Sail University ambassador and embrace our unique educational model, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and customer service
- Update/maintain all pertinent event data within the Universitys CRM for both the Outreach Department and our Lead Vendor
- Book domestic and international reservations for air travel, hotel accommodations, car rentals, airport pickups following the company travel policy and approval chain.
- Assist with shipment request
- Assist with campus events hosted by the Outreach team to ensure a pleasant experience to all our guest
- Manage the International student referral program
- Assist with monthly corporate credit card reconciliation and track and monitor all travel expenses.
- Apply best practices across all initiatives to ensure a consistent brand experience
- Must be able to work flexible work hours including late nights and weekends.
- Manage lead collection platform, downloading, organizing and sending all daily lead files to the Marketing team as well as entering campaigns into the CRM and into Podio
- Work with Full Sail University Outreach teams on various projects and basic reporting
- Manage data entry and weekly reporting for external vendor partner
- Maintain data integrity within the Project Management platform, working with Reps to insure events are entered correctly
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, faxing and filing
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Clear, professional communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be comfortable presenting ideas and facilitating conversations with other departments
- Self-motivated with outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to professionally and patiently navigate through a collective decision-making process
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred with 1-3 years of college admissions or sales experience
- Must successfully participate in and complete all continuing education/training requirements.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Proficiency using software programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite, Podio, Google Docs, and the Salesforce platform
- Must highly proficient in Excel including basic functions, pivot tables and quick key commands without guidance
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system. May be subject to; bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.