Mechanic I/II/III/IV Industrial - Lift Stations
REPOST - PRIOR APPLICANTS NEED NOT REAPPLY
>> MULTIPLE POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE <<
HOURLY RATES UPDATED ON 04 OCT 20
- Mechanic I: $14.98 per hour (Grade L02)
- Mechanic II: $16.03 per hour (Grade L03)
- Mechanic III: $17.15 per hour (Grade L04)
- Mechanic IV: $18.35 per hour (Grade L05)
NATURE OF WORK:
Performs mechanical work in the installation, maintenance, and repair of wastewater lift stations and treatment equipment and machinery. Determines nature of malfunctions and suggests how to repair it, or if equipment should be returned to the shop for a major overhaul. Decides when shafts need lubricating, additional oil for the engine is needed, plugs, points, etc. May be required to work in confined spaces.
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Lift Stations Section, 5100 L.B. McLeod Road, Orlando.
- Schedule of work and location subject to change based on division requirements.