Grant Writer / Human Services Transportation Analyst
This position requires independent critical thinking skills from a boarder visionary context to a micro-project assimilation of facts and data that is supportive of competitive project proposals.
Human services transportation coordination aims to improve transportation services for persons with disabilities, older adults and individuals with lower incomes by ensuring that communities coordinate transportation resources through multiple federal programs.
Performs extensive research, data analytics, grant proposal writing / grant development, and all 5310 Program (Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities) pre-award projects and competitive selection management.
This position will be responsible for Mobility Management which, under the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) definition, “consists of short-range planning, management activities and projects for improving coordination among public transportation and other transportation service providers with the intent of expanding the availability of services.”
This position performs the pre-award responsibilities required for 5310 program planning management, including 5310 sub-recipients. This position is partially FTA-funded. Activities for this position shall meet all program requirements identified in the federal and state program circulars and guidance.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution in transportation, urban planning, business administration, public administration, or a closely related field; experience in researching grant opportunities, preparing grant proposals, and team building.
• Minimum two years of experience in public transportation handling proposal writing, service plan development, accessible services, or human services transportation plan development; or a combination of related experience, education, and training.
• Extensive prove experience in proposal grant writing and team building
More searches like this
- Accounting Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Construction Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Financial Services Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Government Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Non-Profit Research & Development $50,000 - $74,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando