Central Supply Tech - South Seminole Hospital - Pool - Varies
Department: SSH Central Supply
Status: Pool/Per Diem
The Central Supply Tech is responsible for the inventory, delivery, and restocking of par stations and issuing of emergency supplies to customers as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Maintenance of par stations to include the establishment, organization, labeling, cleaning, assessment, receipt, delivery and restocking of supplies.
- Responsible for rotating dated stock and maintaining a working stock level of supplies on the par stations, and the removal of overstocked supplies.
- Monitors the condition of supplies and the supply area for appropriate par levels, cleanliness of par stations and accuracy of labeling.
- Uses hand-held computer to inventory par stations.
- Downloads data from hand-held computer to designated workstation.
- Produces pick tickets and picks inventory for emergency and rush orders as needed.
- Performs data entry of patient charges and/or credits into the automated system.
- Produces and adheres patient charge and/or bin labels when required.
- Answers the telephone or customer requests with appropriate Orlando Health commitment to excellence customer service responses.
- Capable of performing all aspects of Central Supply Receiving operational and automated procedures including order processing, requisitioning, receiving, charging, and crediting supplies to departments and patients.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Processes and logs all system file updates related to par station inventory updates and replenishment.
- Performs cycle counts as needed.
- Presents a consistent professional image in dress and communications.
- Operates materials handling equipment as needed.
ADDRESS: 555 W. SR 434 Longwood FL
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.