Registered Nurse RN - ORMC Cardiac Cath Lab - Day
Department: ORMC Cardiac Cath Lab
Status: Variable Full Time
Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC), a 808-bed hospital in downtown Orlando specializes in trauma, critical care, emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics and neurosciences. ORMC is one of the states six major teaching hospitals and the corporations flagship medical center. ORMC is proud to be the home to Central Floridas only Level One Trauma Center, which is one of only six in the state. It is Floridas first Level One Trauma Center to have an accredited Chest Pain Center and is supported by Central Floridas only hospital-based emergency air rescue transport service.
Administers direct bedside patient care in a hospital setting.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN)
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- National Certification in area of practice
- BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.
Two (2) years as acute care, hospital RN. Based on area of assignment, specialty courses and specialty experience may be required.
- Assess patients needs and develops/revises an individualized plan of care based on patient needs and responses. Evaluates the patients progress toward attaining expected outcomes.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit/ department.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, assesses the data reflective of the patients status and interprets the necessary information needed to identify each patients requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs.
- Coordinates the care and delegates as appropriate to other team members on a defined group of patients.
- Documents patient care in a knowledgeable, skillful and consistent manner meeting all required and regulatory standards. This includes but is not limited to: patient assessment, education, medication administration, treatments and patient safety.
- Demonstrates competency in nursing skills and use of patient care/unit equipment as defined by unit/ department specific requisite skills.
ADDRESS: 1414 Kuhl Ave. (ORMC) Orlando FL
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.