The Business Manager is responsible for all administration, financial, supply and distribution functions. Main functions:
- Manage the commercial operations of the business
- Manage inventory
- Support the Manager in developing new business and maintaining existing customers.
- Oversee the administration and warehouse team members
- Promote a safe working environment amongst all personnel.
- Maintain accurate financial records of all business activities utilizing QuickBooks (online version)
- Manage AR/AP functions
- Provide direction and training to the administration team member to assist in management of the business
- Manage, in conjunction with the Sales Manager, all company banking activities
- Assist the accounting team in the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Oversee all payroll functions and interactions with external payroll providers
Administrative and Warehouse Team:
- Provide supervision and work direction to the administration and warehouse team members
- Assist in the motivation and development of other team members by sharing successes and positive experiences.
- Identify training needs for existing team members and coordinate appropriate training as approval is provided
- Ensure that inventory is well controlled and that regular inventory counts are performed.
- Assist the sales manager in the preparation of sales forecasts