FIELD ADJUSTER- 1099 GREATER ORLANDO AREA
IMMEDIATE NEED! GREATER ORLANDO AREA; Mount Dora, Sanford, Lakeland, Clairmont, Altamonte Springs
Position is responsible for prompt and thorough investigation of routine to moderately complex residential property or liability claims. This is a field based position involving on-site inspection of insured properties. Regular travel within assigned territory is required.
- Prompt and courteous servicing of property and/or liability claims, including insured and agency contact and follow through.
- Communicate and interact with a variety of individuals to foster the timely resolution of claims, including, but not limited to, policyholders, public adjusters, attorneys, vendors and experts.
- Timely identification, analysis and resolution of coverage issues arising in claims investigation
- Factual investigation of cause of loss
- Preparation and submission of detailed estimates of damaged property
- Maintain proper file documentation reflecting claim adjustment
- Denial and Payment Letters prepared for examiner review and approval
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must maintain a Florida licensed All-Lines adjuster (520), at least 12 hours of yearly Continuing Education as required by licensing division of DFS.
- 5+ years of property claims adjustment experience required; field experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good skills working with customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of property insurance policy and coverage analysis.
- Must be able to work under deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong skills and experience with Xactimate estimating program.