Westminster Winter Park, an Active Living Community in Winter Park has an open position for an Administrative Assistant to our Executive Director, full time. We are a church related not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults.
We are an "EOE" and "Honor those who have served."
Provides support to the community Administrator or Executive Director with specific responsibility for preparation for project requests, ad valorem taxes, proposals, licensure renewal, and other special projects as assigned. Provides secretarial support as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Assists in administrative duties by carrying out delegated, selected duties under the supervision of the Executive Director or Department Head. Create and maintain resident files as required. Will serve as Manager on Duty as required by the weekly MOD schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the Ad Valorem spreadsheet.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining updated Resident files; including Ins/Outs. Prepare and maintain Resident Directory twice a year or as required by department head.
- Provide a monthly spreadsheet to the BOM with the residents information. Post notice when resident death is confirmed. Contact family the next day for arrangement details and send floral arrangement to family. Review and prepare Resident Incident Reports on a daily basis. Receive and distribute daily mail to residents and staff members.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining a spreadsheet for the communitys projects. Record all project requests, and update the status for each project.
- Maintain office supply inventory and distribute as required by department heads. Manage the Petty-Cash for the community. Responsible for invoice coding for the community. Update the Residents Manual on a yearly basis. Manage the Outlook calendar for the different meeting rooms/conference areas in the community.
Responsible for making daily check deposits at the local bank. Assist the Executive Director with managing the company credit cards assigned to the department heads.
Manage and supervise the Front Desk employees. Provide coverage as required.
High school and college/vocational/technical training Equivalent educational and work experience for a business environment
Experience and Basic Knowledge:
General business experience and the ability to work with people in all types of situations.
Proficient secretarial and communication skills including expertise in word processing.
An understanding and sensitivity of the confidential nature of material.
Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Experience in relating to upper management and Board of Directors.
Knowledge of meeting planning.
Emotional stability and dependability.
Positive, supportive attitude that promotes the Management Services mission.