Warehouse - Supply Chain Associate
About Rifle Paper Co.
Rifle Paper Co. is a growing lifestyle brand that creates moments of beauty in the real world through thoughtfully designed products. Founded in 2009 by married couple Anna and Nathan Bond, our team has expanded to more than 150 employees across our Florida and New York offices. Our stationery, home decor, and accessories can be found at riflepaperco.com, Anthropologie, Paper Source, and in thousands of locations all over the world.
About the Job
The Supply Chain Associate position is responsible for a wide range of tasks within the Supply Chain warehouse, ranging from assembly product to fulfilling orders. Assembly of products includes being efficient and organized and ensuring all Rifle Paper Co. quality standards are being met and maintained.
Please note: This is a seasonal role and hours may fluctuate based on the needs of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Package products, which may include, but is not limited to, stickering, tying, assembling boxes, boxing, sorting, etc.
- Gather supplies
- Accurately enter and close travelers in SAP
- Maintain a clean and organized work space to ensuring minimal waste
- Continually works to maintain and increase personal efficiency standards
- Foster a positive working environment and a cooperative team dynamic
- Review products for quality
- Conduct occasional supply audits
- Perform a variety of fulfillment duties such as pulling customer orders, packing/assembling orders, labeling boxes
- Verify quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated identifications
- Check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness, such as matching shipping label with invoice number
- Process packing sheets and other documents
- Rearrange and take inventory of stored materials
What You Have
- Intuitive and teachable in product assembly and production
- Ability to work with your hands assembling small components
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy while working quickly and efficiently within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Self-starter that also works well within a team
- Ability to climb ladders and work on elevated surfaces from time to time
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Familiarity with shipping software a plus, but not required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time with ability to move nimbly in tight spaces