HVAC Service Technician
Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Bi-Weekly Pay
Who you are: Experienced HVAC Service Technician with strong technical skills and a keen focus on customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
· Clean, adjust and repair HVAC systems - air handling units, ductwork, vents, condensation drainage
· Troubleshoot HVAC systems and equipment to diagnose
· Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently9
· Ensure compliance with appliance standards and with OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act)
· Track repairs and completed work in trade software, Service Titan
· Engage with customer/client to inform them of issue, solution, and outcome; recommend products and services for optimal system performance
Who we are: Frank Gay Services was founded in 1976 on the idea of bringing honesty and integrity to every customer. What started solely as a plumbing business has grown to also provide electrical and air conditioning services. We’re always improving and growing and recognize that we cannot reach our goals without the daily contribution of the best technicians around! We’re committed to providing on-going training and development in both technical and intangible skills. With strong growth projected over the next several years, now is the right time to come build a career with us!
Why join THIS team?:
· Competitive Performance Pay … Techs make $50k-$100K annually!
· Company truck, phone, and tablet
· Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, HSA, 401k benefits
· On-going training & development, growth opportunities
You must have these things:
· 1+ years of experience as an HVAC Service Technician
· High School Diploma, GED or Tech/Trade School strongly preferred
· Valid US Drivers License with a satisfactory driving record
· Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check