Order Entry and Service Coordinators
We are looking for an Order Entry Coordinator for our rapidly growing manufacturing, distribution and installation operations in Florida. We provide building materials for the residential building and multi-family markets statewide with locations in Jacksonville, Sanford, Clermont, Melbourne, Winter Haven, Riverview, Fort Myers and Gibsonton.
- Serving Customer requests with a high level of professionalism
- Ensuring accurate & efficient data entry
- File set-up, management & archiving
- Reconciliation between Customer’s Purchase Orders & project orders
- Facilitate field requests to ensure timely, accurate order entry
- Assisting with miscellaneous administrative duties
- Monitoring Builder schedule changes
- Monitoring and managing Extra Purchase Order requests to ensure payment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office & accounting type programs
- Good work ethic & passion to excel in the work environment
- Experience with Data Entry
- Highly detailed with excellent organizational skills
- Fluent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Efficient & effective problem-solving skills
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
American Builders Supply is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.