Project Manager- Aerospace
BRPH is a full service Architectural/Engineering Firm specializing in state of the art Facility design is looking for a Project Manager/Aerospace for our Melbourne, Florida office which is also known as Space Coast Paradise. While working on dynamic projects you can look forward to epic rooftop space launches in an office just minutes from area beaches. Located an hour from some of the world’s most famous amusement parks like Disney World and Universal Studios of Florida, Melbourne is the perfect place for career, family and fun with its subtropical climate and suburban appeal.
The ideal Project Manager candidate:
- Has experience with aerospace projects for both commercial (private) and government sectors, including the development of ground support equipment, environmental control systems, launch facilities, and missile facilities.
- Experience managing diverse teams consisting of architects and engineers of varying disciplines including civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical.
- Past experience collaborating and interfacing with a procurement team to specify and coordinate designs for purchase a plus.
Must be proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, and Word
- MS Project
- Understand Earned Value Management (EVM) reporting and invoicing
- Complete BRPH University PM training
- Complete PSMJ Training
Education and /or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, in Architecture, Engineering or Construction related field, from an accredited four-year college or university
- Must be a licensed architect or professional engineer
- Must be authorized in the US to work without sponsorship.
- Relocation assistance provided
Certification, Licenses, Registrations
Possess a Certificate of Professional Licensed Registered Architect
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability