Electrician - Industrial
FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day? If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are well organized and detail-oriented. You understand the big picture and the importance that deadlines play in reaching goals. You are a born leader with the ability to manage multiple projects at once. As a kid, you were the one who organized the activities for your friends.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need analytical people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Install new or refurbished equipment.
- Test and observe machinery and work out any issues before the equipment is used on a daily basis.
- Determine the cause of equipment issues.
- Use tools and replacement parts to make repairs to production and manufacturing machines
- Conduct regularly scheduled maintenance on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis to keep machines running as they are intended and to avoid any down-time due to break-downs or improper operations.
- Create and manage reports pertaining to the repair and maintenance of industrial machines.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience installing various types of industrial equipment; repairing and maintaining hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems; calibrating and maintaining circuitry.
· Familiarity with reading and interpreting wiring diagrams
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance on a regular basis
· Good vision
· Strong verbal communication skills
· We would prefer two or more years’ experience as an industrial electrician
A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums. Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off. Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks. Typically we match 100% of your 401k contributions up to 15% so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff: Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.