Senior Customer Service Representative (Work from Home)
What you’ll do:
The Senior Customer Service Agent works in the Wyndham Destinations - Owner Services department to provide outstanding customer service and membership fulfillment to members and guests of the Shell Vacations Club and works collaboratively with external servicing partners and vendors.
This position will provide comprehensive training of SVC programs, affiliates and Resorts and contribute to positive owner feedback and department transactional requirements. The Agent will handle owner escalated issues.
- Provides outstanding customer service to SVC members and guests received from multiple inbound owners serving lines associated with the Shell Vacations Club, including: Deeded Owners, New Owner Education, Sales and Resort Support and Website Servicing. De-escalation of customer issues as needed.
- Fulfills inbound deeded owner week reservations, external exchange and occasional maintenance fee payment processing requests.
- Coordinate with other departments and vendors in order to facilitate out of network member requests.
- Promptly and accurately input owner issue information into MSS and/or CDC so that root cause and business partner activity can be produced.
- Research and resolve escalated cases that cannot be addressed over 1 telephone call.
What we offer:
- $14.30 per hour
- Weekends Off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits within 30 days
- Travel related discounts to our beautiful resorts and hotels!
- Employee Stock purchase program
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Set work schedules to promote work-life balance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000/year
- Advancement opportunity with a variety of career paths
- Work from Home position (equipment provided)
****Must live in the greater Orlando area due to the fact that onsite training is required for 1-3 weeks****
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years customer service experience preferably in contact center environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to meet at home requirements (quiet workspace, high speed internet setup with ability to hardwire. Provide homeowners or renters insurance for the property)
- Solid ability to multi-task with strong computer navigation capabilities. Exceptional listener with the skill to effectively communicate orally and written. Possess the ability to learn quickly and apply new information; adaptable to change.
- Consistent ability to exercise excellent judgment when making decisions Comfortable navigating through ambiguous issues
- Conducts extensive targeted research in an efficient manner
- High proficiency in business writing and email etiquette
- Aptitude for curious learning and demonstrates self sufficiency
- In-depth understanding of contract standards, contractual documents, and sales integrity policies