Sales Supervisor - Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Bilingual Sales Supervisor (Spanish/English) - Lakeland, FL
Note: The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO’s highest priority. At this time, most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. Once GEICO determines it is safe for associates to return to the office, candidates will be required to work in the Lakeland, Fl office.
Salary: $55,500 annually
At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We’re looking for Bilingual Sales Supervisors for our Lakeland office who are motivated, solution-oriented, and have a passion for helping others. We’re seeking outstanding leaders who want to kickstart a fulfilling career with one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the U.S.
As a Bilingual Sales Supervisor, you’ll mentor, coach, and develop a team of 8-10 Sales Representatives who are responsible for selling new policies Spanish-speaking customers. You’ll play a vital role in the company’s success by helping your team provide expert insurance advice to our customers, handling escalated calls in order to work towards resolution, and completing regular audits to ensure your team is providing excellent service and meeting performance goals. Our supervisors use enthusiasm and attention to detail to provide support for their team and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Avanza profesionalmente con una compañía que valora la diversidad y la inclusion
Esta oportunidad es ideal para los candidatos que valoran el aprendizaje continuo. Como Supervisor Bilingüe de Ventas tendrás el desafío constante de aprender y expandir tu conocimiento de la industria de seguros y nuestra compañía para entrenar a tu equipo. Además, GEICO favorece la cultura de “ascensos dentro de la empresa”, así que abundan las oportunidades para que avances profesionalmente y seas recompensado por el trabajo duro y la perseverancia.
As a full-time Bilingual Sales Supervisor, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
• Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
• 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Qualifications & Skills
- Prior supervisory experience required, preferably in a high-volume call center
- Experience successfully managing remote associates preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Outstanding customer service skills and/or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skill
Required for Remote Work:
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- Candidates must live within driving distance of the office location and be able to regularly commute to and from the office location as needed
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Upload your resume, cover letter and college transcripts (official or unofficial, including transfer credits), preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.