Customer Service Supervisor - Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor (Spanish/English) – Lakeland, FL
Salary: $55,500 annually
At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We’re looking for Bilingual Customer Service Supervisors for our Lakeland, Fl office who are motivated, solution-oriented, and have a passion for excellent customer service. We’re seeking outstanding leaders who want to kickstart a fulfilling career with one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the U.S.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor, you’ll mentor, coach, and develop a team of 8-10 Customer Service Representatives who are responsible for assisting our Spanish-speaking customers. You’ll play a vital role in the company’s success by helping your team provide expert insurance advice to our customers, handling escalated calls in order to work towards resolution, and completing regular audits to ensure your team is providing excellent service and meeting performance goals. Our supervisors use enthusiasm and attention to detail to provide support for their team and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Avanza profesionalmente con una compañía que valora la diversidad y la inclusión
Esta oportunidad es ideal para los candidatos que valoran el aprendizaje continuo. Como Supervisor Bilingüe de Servicio al Cliente tendrás el desafío constante de aprender y expandir tu conocimiento de la industria de seguros y nuestra compañía para entrenar a tu equipo. Además, GEICO favorece la cultura de “ascensos dentro de la empresa”, así que abundan las oportunidades para que avances profesionalmente y seas recompensado por el trabajo duro y la perseverancia.
As a full-time Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Qualifications & Skills
- Prior supervisory experience required, preferably in a high-volume call center
- Experience successfully managing remote associates preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Outstanding customer service skills and/or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Government Employees Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.