Management Development / Management Trainee - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Management Development / Management Trainee- Lakeland, FL
Note: The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO’s highest priority. At this time, most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. Once GEICO determines it is safe for associates to return to the office, candidates will be required to work in the Lakeland, Fl office.
Salary: $51,720 /year
Salary with Master's Degree: $52,720 /year
GEICO is looking for bright and driven future leaders to join our accelerated Management Development Program. The goal of this fast-track management training program is to develop business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success. As a management trainee, you will learn what makes GEICO one of the fastest growing auto insurer in the U.S. and the choice of more than 19 million customers.
Our program is designed to provide you with the support, guidance and challenge to prepare you to one day manage a team of bilingual agents within our Customer Service, Sales or Claims departments.
Durante este programa de desarrollo lograrás:
- Asistir a entrenamientos pagados y destacados de la industria y obtener tu licencia profesional de seguros.
- Adquirir experiencia directa y práctica en servicio al cliente, la cual te ayudará a fomentar tu credibilidad profesional haciendo el trabajo que liderarás en el futuro.
- Aprender y recibir mentoría de los gerentes exitosos de GEICO.
- Desarrollar tu habilidad para motivar, inspirar y construir un equipo por medio de nuestro currículo integral de preparación de supervisores, seminarios de desarrollo profesional y foros de gerencia.
- Entrenar colaboradores y demostrar tus habilidades de liderazgo.
- Trabajar en iniciativas actuales de la compañía e influir en ellas de manera significativa.
- Demostrar tu capacidad de alcanzar resultados sobresalientes.
Este programa es tu primer paso para construir una carrera gratificante en GEICO. Si eres intelectualmente curioso y estás determinado a ser el mejor, no habrán límites para que avances profesionalmente aquí.
As a management trainee, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience, within the community and/or at work
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational, time management and decision-making skills
Required for Remote Work:
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- Candidates must live within driving distance of the office location and be able to regularly commute to and from the office location as needed
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Upload your resume, cover letter and college transcripts (official or unofficial, including transfer credits), preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.