Sales Representative - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Sales Representative – Lakeland, FL
Now Hiring for November Classes!
Note: The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO’s highest priority. At this time, most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. Once GEICO determines it is safe for associates to return to the office, candidates will be required to work in the Lakeland, Fl office.
Salary: $16.29 per hour, $32,805 annual
Salary with a 220/440/2044 Florida Insurance License or equivalent: $17.28 per hour, $34,805 annual
Salary with a Bachelor’s Degree: $18.27 per hour, $36,805 annual
+ 10% Bilingual Skill Differential
Potential to earn up to an additional $7,500 in monthly sales incentives once trained!
At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We’re looking for Bilingual Sales Representatives for our Lakeland, FL office who are driven, solution-oriented, and ready to contribute to our company’s growing Hispanic customer base. We’re seeking outstanding associates who want to kickstart a fulfilling career with one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the U.S.
As a Bilingual Sales Representative, you’ll build rapport with customers without making a single cold call. Our Bilingual Sales Representatives use compassion and persuasion skills to prepare insurance quotes, advise customers on coverage, and convert quotes into new policies. You’ll provide outstanding service and show customers the value that comes with being a GEICO policyholder.
Avanza profesionalmente con una compañía que valora la diversidad y la inclusión.
Esta oportunidad es ideal para estudiantes, futuros estudiantes y aspirantes que valoran el aprendizaje continuo, ya que nuestros Representantes de Ventas tienen el desafío constante de aprender y expandir su conocimiento de la industria de seguros y nuestra compañía. Además, GEICO favorece la cultura de “ascensos dentro de la empresa”, así que abundan las oportunidades para que avances profesionalmente y seas recompensado por el trabajo duro y la perseverancia.
Si disfrutas trabajar en un ambiente acelerado y competitivo y te apasionan las ventas, esta es tu oportunidad de ser parte de un equipo excepcional.
As a full-time Bilingual Sales Representative, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Prior sales experience
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
Required for Remote Work:
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- Candidates must live within driving distance of the office location and be able to regularly commute to and from the office location as needed