If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
Perform routine functions of data entry in order to maintain the integrity and accuracy of students schedules and academic records in the universitys student information system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain integrity of student record data
- Meet monthly deadlines for the following:
- Manage academic information relating to student status changes
- Schedule classes, reschedule as needed
- Schedule new students from daily ship and activation lists received from Enrollment Team
- Manage course lesson, attendance and final grade collection and changes submitted
- Create sections of classes offered in student information system
- Audit potential graduates at time of graduation
- Run reports from the student information system as requested, including fail lists, missing schedules, etc.
- Work with other Student Records Specialists, Academic Advisors, Faculty and Scheduling Team to assist in scheduling classes and resolving student discrepancies
- Assist other team members in Academic Success, as needed
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission, values and guiding principles of the university
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Strong proficiency in Excel and basic computer skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficient problem-solver
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 years of college or 3 years of clerical experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to; bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.