If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The main objective for a File Processor is to work in tandem with the Online Enrollment Guides to complete packaging and file verification in a timely fashion for students to start in their enrolled program. The FA File Processor must be solid on all compliance issues and federal eligibility to ensure students are allowed the maximum Title IV aid possible to include grants, scholarships, federal and private loans and to ensure timely cash flow of all funds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Works daily with Enrollment Guides to process all necessary paperwork for file completion
- Communicates with Enrollment Guides requesting additional clarification or additional paperwork from student and/or parent
- Verifies files and certifies all loans
- Documents all required forms/docs as needed in Salesforce and documents as these forms are received through Salesforce
- Ensures all aid is secured and packaged correctly in CampusVue along with all file verification completed prior to student entering the first academic year
- Turns in files for Pre Audit within specified deadlines for a review process
- Works from reports including projections, ISIR summary, scholarships, etc.
- Packages all federal aid and scholarships for students and books cash for gap funding as appropriate.
- Sets up all Academic Year budgets for students before they enter the first Academic Year.
Other Responsibilities :
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance and department dress code standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Title IV funding and federal and Full Sail guidelines.
- Positive attitude along with professional work ethics are mandatory in this position.
- The abilities to maintain an organized work environment, to be creative and to possess problem solving techniques are required.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Must be efficient, dependable, responsible, motivated, a clear communicator, multi-tasker, flexible and must understand the urgency of deadlines.
- Other requirements may be needed and determined by management.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree is preferred but not required
Computer Skills :
- Basic arithmetic, math skills and computer experience are required.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Employee must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week. Work is performed in an office environment and may include sitting for extended periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.