5 days left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
General Summary: This position's main responsibilities are to pressure washing and cleaning all floor surfaces and assist the Housekeeping department.
Essential Job Functions:
• Pressure washing primarily exterior surfaces to include, but not limited to, parking lot curbs, street curbs, pool decks, boat ramps, and docks, buildings, and other surfaces as assigned.
• Will use various chemicals to perform pressure washing duties.
• Work closely with housekeepers to ensure that they have the necessary items to complete their tasks throughout the day. Keep an open dialogue and be able to discuss potential operational opportunities to improve the efficiency of the business.
• Responsible for stocking housekeeper carts to par level and checklist provided by management
• Assist housekeeping staff with laundry/trash removal outside the unit
• Responsible for removal of trash and linen in assigned areas
• Ensure housekeeping carts are stocked and well maintained
• Ensure housekeepers receive cart amenities throughout the shift (i.e. linen, terry, room amenities)
• All other reasonable requests of management
• All other duties as assigned
Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be insurable for automobile insurance with the company’s auto insurance carrier
• Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
• Must have one (1) or more years’ experience as a pressure washer/houseman
• Must have experience using a 3,000 pounds plus pressure washer
• Must be able to lift at least 100 pounds on a consistent basis
• Must be able to work outside on a daily basis in all types of weather
• Must have a working knowledge of chemicals used during the pressure washing process.
• Must be able to work with bleach, chemicals, and components
• Must be legally allowed to work in the United States of America
• Must be fluent in oral and written English
• Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English to guests, management, and coworkers to their understanding in person
• Previous experience in housekeeping or laundry is preferred
• Must be able to lift/push/pull/stop up to 75 lbs
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to work a flexible shift rotating from 1st, mid, and/or 2nd shift
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Additional Information This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor.
Apply for Floor Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly