Experienced Line Cook
7 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Isleworth, recognized as Orlando’s most exclusive golf community, is seeking an experienced Line Cooks for immediate employment. We offer competitive salaries, a generous benefit package and employee recognition programs. Isleworth is committed to offering our members and guests the very best amenities, programs and service. In order to do so, we look for employees who have a deeply rooted:
• Passion for Excellence
• Commitment to Consistency
• Appreciation of Teamwork
• Character of High Integrity and Ethics
• Hospitable Spirit
• Desire to Advance
If you identify with these characteristics and want to work for one of the premiere employers in the Central Florida area, we want to hear from you! Employment is contingent upon a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Equal employment opportunity employer.
General Summary: Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups, and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Also, perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
Essential Job Functions:
• Prepares a variety of foods in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to standardized recipes.
• Prepares and finishes food orders to specification in regards to proper timing, temperature, presentation, garnish, and plate ware.
• Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards
• Maintains a safe, sanitary, and stocked station at all times to ensure a smooth service period.
• Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
• Stays in constant communication with the expediter and other food stations.
• Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
• Returns all prepared foods to the designated area in clean and appropriate containers.
• Makes recommendations for maintenance, repair, and upkeep of the kitchen, its equipment, and other areas of the restaurant.
• Ensures that guest "special" requests are handled promptly and efficiently and that communication between the front and back of the house is handled in a positive and cooperative manner.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including, tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, saute burners, convection oven, flat top range, and refrigeration equipment.
• Performs any and all other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of restaurant culinary experience
- Culinary school education preferred
- Able to competently work the assigned station
- Must be able to stand for a full shift
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
This job posting does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duty requested by the supervisor.
Apply for Experienced Line Cook
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly