Customer Experience Coordinator
As our business continues to grow, FAS Windows & Doors, Central Florida’s premier window and door company, seeks a Customer Experience Coordinator at our facility in NW Orlando.
This position is responsible for coordination and follow-up. The main functions of the role are communication and support to all customers with project-related issues, with a focus on daily communication with the customer.
Essentially, if communication or a reply is promised it will be handled on that day. Other functions of this pivotal position include extensive, accurate data entry, reports compilation, and payment processing for chargeable services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Committed, consistent and punctual communication with all customers that have open projects or issues.
2. Communicate with customers and coworkers to handle escalated customer service issues.
3. Communicate with service and installation regarding escalated customers with the goal of coming to a
4. Process payments for customers if needed.
5. Answer telephones promptly and in a professional manner and route calls appropriately
6. Assist with general office duties.
7. Perform related duties as required.
Education, experience, knowledge and skills required for this position include:
*High school diploma required. Some college preferred.
*One year related office experience in a service environment is preferred.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, good computer skills are a must. Experience with window/door ordering software is a Plus!
*Excellent administrative, organizational, customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
*Must be able to prioritize and multi-task while working in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
*Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and ethics. This is a core value of our company!
If you have the needed skills and are interested in joining our growing and exciting company, please send your resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment with salary history to the email address above. Email is the preferred method of communication. EOE and DFWP.
Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Apply for Customer Experience Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly