APRN or PA - Medical Spa
Makeover Aesthetics is a Medical Spa located in Miami and Dallas, with a brand new location in the Dr. Phillips area of Orlando opening in January 2021. We are seeking a hardworking, high energy Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner Injector with a passion for helping patients achieve their goals. Must have a love for the aesthetic industry, a willingness to learn and train, and an eagerness to build and grow with us!
This job is on the cutting edge of aesthetic medicine and provides patient care and treatment plans which include injectable dermal fillers, skin care, injectable and laser body contouring and neurotoxin injections.
As a member of the Makeover Aesthetics team, our expectation is to work independently to develop and provide a treatment plan as well as being a team player is a requirement. Organization, multi-tasking and a passion for learning is required to be successful in this position.
- Provide quality Botox, Kybella, Sculptra, and Dermal Fillers, injectables treatments and other laser treatments.
- Retain patients through consistent and detailed follow-up protocols.
- Recommend retail products and cross promote Med Spa services in cabinet.
- Meticulous charting and documentation of patient files.
- Provide instructions and guidance regarding medical care matters to patients.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, policies, and regulations; protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Comply with federal, Florida state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; talking with colleagues to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
- Accept responsibility, authority and accountability as a professional nurse.
- Demonstrate brand loyalty and promotion of company as an individual and as a team member.
- Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills; High level of environmental awareness.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment, demonstrating flexibility and confidence and able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to empathize with patient needs and concerns; demonstrating compassion and warmth.
- Ability to communicate and educate patients with confidence during all aspects of their treatments.
- Exhibit a demonstrated passion for the medical spa industry and for the company.
- Commitment to learn and follow all company policies, procedures and aspects of client care, with a strong passion to demonstrate and promote company culture.
- Must be flexible to work “after hours”, some weekends, med spa events and occasional late hours to anticipate client flow.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) 2+ years’ experience as a nurse injector strongly preferred, but not required.
- Nurse Practitioner with all necessary licensing in good standing in the state of Florida (without restrictions).
- Professional, warm, confident and compassionate bedside manner.
- Full-time hours, must be able to work Saturdays, possibly a later evening several times per month, depending on client needs.
• Full-time, Part-time
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
• Long- term care: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Makeover Orlando
• One location
• Monday to Friday
• Weekends required
• Waiting period may apply
• Must Speak English. Spanish and Portuguese will be a plus for our customer base.
Apply for APRN or PA - Medical Spa
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly