Department: PARK HOUSEKEEPING
Status: Part Time
The Environmental Housekeeper Performs day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, Director or Supervisor, to assure that facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
Must be able to speak, comprehend, read and write the English language.
- Cleans resident rooms, hallways, restrooms, corridors, dining rooms, utility rooms and other work areas.
- Washes beds, reports soiled drapes/curtains.
- Replenishes paper and soap products.
- Ensures that an adequate supply of housekeeping supplies to perform daily tasks is maintained in utility/janitorial closet. Informs supervisor of supply needs.
- Reports burned out light bulbs, exit lights, overhead lights, fluorescent lights, room call lights, etc. to your supervisor as soon as practical.
- Assists others in lifting heavy equipment, supplies, etc. as directed or requested.
- Cleans work/supply carts, equipment, etc. as necessary or directed.
- Ensures that equipment is cleaned and properly stored at the end of the shift.
- Ensures that all work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Disposes of refuse daily in accordance with our established sanitation procedures.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Attend department and staff meetings as directed or called.
ADDRESS: 411 N Dillard St Winter Garden FL 34787
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.