IT Analyst, QA Targeting & Data - Mobile
innovate. Be part of a team that is proud to collaborate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable – both in our parks and behind the scenes!
Job Description & Requirements
JOB SUMMARY: Collaborate with cross-functional team members to perform Quality Assurance and Quality Control testing to support IT mobile applications and production changes (iOS and Android). This person will be responsible for ensuring the software applications and other products are of high quality standards and meet the business needs of the users by planning then conducting system, integration, regression and performance testing. Experience with Adobe Analytics/Adobe Mobile Services required.
- Provide individual project test management within mobile environments. This includes system specification analysis, test plan formulation, test script and test cases creation, defect tracking, and reporting project status, changes, and issues.
- Experience gathering data and developing strategy for Quality Assurance and Quality Control testing with native mobile apps (iOS and Android) required.
- Perform system, integration, regression, and performance testing utilizing test management tools and adhering to test methodology.
- Practice Quality Assurance by adhering to life cycle methodology, supporting policy, ensuring project and gate requirements are delivered, and implementing best practices.
- Implementation of metrics and measurement to facilitate a consistent approach to project testing and improve customer satisfaction. Maintain a repository of project information.
- Two way communication to ensure project teams, leadership, and the business are advised on project health, issues, defects, and changes related to quality.
- Foster a positive team environment. Coach, mentor and train. Mediate conflicts.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university in: MIS or Business is preferred. Other: Training in Quality Assurance and Testing techniques, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years: Experience in an IT environment, experience working in Quality Assurance and Test, and experience in the use of testing tools and methods; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong experience working within mobile applications and knowledge of mobile app tools required.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE