Lead Entry Coordinator - Deadline To Apply 1/8
Christian HELP's desire is to show each individual that we interact with the love of Christ and hope for the future.
Our services include preparing our clients for their employment needs, providing their family groceries, and giving them the spiritual support they need.
Our work goes beyond just the emotional component. It provides solutions and resources people need to stand on their own.
We call it empowering family independence.
Position Title: Lead Entry Coordinator
Reports To: Employment and Training Specialist
Work Hours: 40 (Mon. – Fri., 9a.m. – 5p.m.)
Position Classification: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Date Prepared/Revised: 12-20 revision
Principle Functions: Trains, onboards, and supervises other Entry Coordinators and supports Community Resource information on all relative websites and in house. Ensures services are delivered using Christian HELP values, imparting dignity, and respect for all, having a great desire to be helpful. Tracks and reports all visitor entry, clients’ program entry, and supports Community Resource availability online and on premise.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree and 2 years’ experience in client services, supervision, and program coordination. Bi-Lingual in English & Spanish. Must be highly dependable, trustworthy, and equipped with great interpersonal skills. Must have effective communication and organizational skills with the ability to keep composure under pressure. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the propensity to learn other software platforms easily. Able to capture and accurately enter complete and concise data. Takes initiative and uses good judgement within established guidelines while working with a minimal amount of supervision.
Specific List of Responsibilities:
· Trains, onboards, and supervises other Client Entry Coordinators, supplying feedback to management and team members.
· Develops, maintains and disseminates process and procedures to address the clients’ entry into CORE programs.
· Discerns the need of clients, then aids them in entering appropriate programs.
· Enrolls, tracks, and reports on clients in Christian HELP CORE programs as proper to clients’ need and within program guidelines.
· Updates and supports Community Resource Guide on CFEC website, other community websites, and on-premises resources to ensure all community services and listings are correct, current and appropriate to the needs of the community.
· Develops and delivers reporting on CORE programs.
· Manages flow of information to Care Management team and off-site Partners.
· Manages flow of visitors, information, and clients within prescribed guidelines when necessary.
· Ensures appropriate handling of all visitors entering, calling, or contacting the organization. Ensures others do the same according to established guidelines.
· Conducts client interaction in a multi-tasking environment when necessary, assessing needs and handling appropriately.
· Monitors and Ensures organization and sanitation of Entry areas of Christian HELP.
· Monitors and Ensures accuracy of client entry data within the CORE process.
· Supplies support as needed for other Christian HELP programs.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Cover letter required with resume and application submission.
Must successfully pass typing and data entry tests.
Must successfully pass Word and Excel tests.
If hired, a uniform top will be required and provided to be worn with dress slacks and closed toe shoes.
Apply for Lead Entry Coordinator - Deadline To Apply 1/8
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly