Office Coordinator - Orlando Health Corporate
Orlando health is seeking an Office Coordinator. This candidate will coordinate office projects to achieve optimum utilization of equipment and employee productivity, to include but not limited to staffing, training, supplies, office equipment maintenance and repairs, housekeeping, facility maintenance/management.
High school graduate or equivalent. Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and/or database software. Strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, and managerial skills required.
Four (4) years of secretarial or office management experience required. Two years post-secondary school in secretarial science or related business field may be substituted for two years of experience.
· Provides Department orientation for new employees to include, but not limited to, system software, phone system, telephone answering procedures, office equipment, departmental policies and procedures, customer service expectations, job competencies and coaching plan.
· Assigns, prioritizes, and distributes work assignments, and reviews work performed by office staff.
· Coordinates activities of office staff of two or more to include, but not limited to filing, preparation of documents, dictation, record retention, duplication, faxing, mail distribution, and ordering of supplies.
· Performs scheduling and monitoring of time/payroll reports.
· Coordinates arrangements for meetings, conferences, seminars, and travel (to include timely preparation and submission of travel expense reports).
· Provides recommendations for department goals, policies and procedures, budgets, statistical reports, and process improvements.
· Compiles, prepares, and analyzes complex reports, proposals, and documents including but not limited to financial, statistical reports, and personnel records.
· Composes and prepares correspondence, invoices, reports, and presentations, takes dictation and prepares minutes, and maintains appropriate files.
· Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
· Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
· Resolves office problems independently and facilitates solutions, confers with supervisor to resolve more complex situations.
· Attends meetings and in-services. Presents reports as needed.
· Provides ongoing training for office staff, ensures that staff completes all mandatory training and Occupational Health testing/shots.
· Provides information and opportunity for professional growth and development through participation in educational programs and workshops.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare systems providing access to nearly two million Central Florida residents and has provided care for more than 4,600 international visitors annually. Our physician practices, diagnostic centers, hospitals and advanced medical treatments and procedures, along with our highly qualified team of medical specialists, have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader. We are one of Central Florida's largest employers with more than 15,000 employees and nearly 3,000 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing a continuum of care that revolves around patients' needs. As a leading healthcare resource, providing world-class medical care as well as training our future healthcare providers, Orlando Health will continue to foster growth and development throughout the region for generations to come. We are looking for talented individuals to be part of our team.